Do you want to transfer WhatsApp stickers to telegram on Android? But you do not know how to do it. Then This Ultimate Guide is for you, Read this Guide about How to transfer Whatsapp Stickers to Telegram.
Transfer Stickers to Telegram
This guide is for Android users, If you are an android user and you want to transfer WhatsApp stickers to Telegram on Android then Read this full step-by-step guide for the full tutorial.
How to transfer Whatsapp Stickers to Telegram on Android?
- Go to the “My Files” of your phone, look for internal memory.
- Find the WhatsApp folder, open it and click on “Media”. Later, go to “WhatsApp Stickers”, where you will find all the stickers that you have used in the application.
- Copy the “WhatsApp Sticker” folder, go back to internal memory and create a new folder.
- Enter the new folder and hit it. All the WhatsApp stamps that you just copied will be posted there.
- Go to the folder you just copied, find the stickers you want to transfer, change the name and extension to PNG. For example Sad Puppy.png
- Go to Telegram, find the verified “Stickers” bot and click “start” or “restart”, in case you have already used it before.
- Multiple options will appear, click on “Create a new sticker pack”, it will ask you to name it, just reply to the message.
- It will send you a message with instructions, go to the clip> File> Internal storage> enter the folder you created in the previous steps and choose the stickers you renamed and send them.
- Follow the instructions and hit “publish” when you’re ready. Then click on “skip” and it will ask you to choose a name for your new pack, if it is already busy it will keep asking you for one until it finds one available.
- Once the name is chosen, click on the link they share with you and add your stickers. Ready! You can now use it with your friends.