If you want to delete instagram account permanently or temporarily and you do not know how to do it. read the article and delete your Instagram account 2021.How to delete Instagram Account Permanently in 2021? Click To Tweet
Delete Instagram Account in 2021
Instagram is one of the famous and most used social media apps. Most peoples are on Instagram and use it on daily basis. Millions of people have their accounts on Instagram. Every age group is using it and enjoying it.
But too much usage of social media apps is also dangerous. Sometimes all that endless scrolling can be too much of a distraction or simply undesirable anymore, in which case, you can always delete your Instagram account.
Some parents also believe and want that their child needs to stop Instagram if he is addicted to scrolling on Instagram. Many students also delete their accounts themselves because they know that this habit is not good for their studies.
Some people know that how to delete their Instagram account but most people do not know that How to delete Instagram Account Permanently?
So today, I am going to tell you the step-by-step process on how to delete an Instagram account permanently?
Delete Instagram Account permanently
There are many reasons why you want to delete your account. By deactivating Instagram makes your account disabled temporarily. Deactivating the Instagram account will make the account stop working temporarily, But after deleting the account will permanently remove your profile as well as photos, videos, comments, likes, and followers. Only delete the Instagram account option only when you have decided to move on completely. Once the account is deleted there is no way to open it again.
After deleting the Instagram account, your profile is no longer on Instagram, and all your likes, comment and followers will remove. And not your friends or any other person will be able to send any message to your profile.
How to delete an Instagram Account temporarily in 2021?
- You first need to go to Instagram.com on your desktop as you cannot disable the account from your smartphone.
- Log in using your account credentials.
- Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner.
- Click on ‘Settings’ and scroll down to the end of the page.
- Select the “Temporarily disable my account” link.
- You need to specify a reason for deleting the account.
- Enter your account password.
- Click on the “Temporarily Disable Account” option.
You need to follow these steps only when you want to disable your account for a limited period and you will use that account again.
How to delete Instagram Account Permanently in 2021?
- Open a Mobile and open a browser
- Go to delete your Instagram page.
- you need to first log in to delete your account
- select the reason behind deleting the account
- you then need to re-enter your password
- Click on the option that reads: “Permanently delete my account”
- Your account will then be deleted permanently.